Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New Entry Way

I just completed an Entry Way for a cute client of mine. All of the furniture in it was hand me down and she wanted to feel like it was her own. It was a bit dark in there and she wanted it to feel light and bright. 

BEFORE





AFTER

Its Amazing what a coat of paint (Repose Gray - Sherwin Williams) will do. I had the chair rail painted white too. Some people like to hide it by painting it the same color as the wall, but I like to accentuate it! The rug is from Ballard Designs, the mirror, lamps, and light fixture are Shades of Light, and the table is from Layla Grayce. The Boxwoods are wholesale from Park Hill. I hate cords. I wish I would have taped the cord along the console with electrical tape before I took the picture. That is a great way to hide them. 




It is so much lighter in there! The two cute prints are from HomeGoods. 



Entry ways are my favorite to decorate. I love the fact that they are the first thing people see of your house. Its your home's first impression, and I like to make a good one! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment